2008年6月8日 星期日

HOW DID YOU TWO MEET

"Jingle bells, jingle bells~~" This widespread Christmas song reminds everyone of the coming of Christmas Day. To me, this gay song always evokes memories of playing with a close friend in my childhood.

It was on a Christmas Day that we two first met each other. On that day, our new neighbor---her family, visited us. They also take their kid to our house. Her nickname is Kiki. She has cute curly hair, almond-shaped eyes, and a charming smile.I decorated the Christmas tree with her, and I found that she sings the songs pretty well. Kiki's favorite song is "Jingle bells", and so do I! We sang the song happily, and from that day , she became my best friend.
Kiki is just the type of girl that makes you want to be friends with her. We used to spend every day chatting, dreaming of being a princess.......We were at the same school , same class, and we two loved "Jingle bells"! We have a lot in common, and we thought we could be together forever.
However, it wasn't long until she moved to Taipei when we were 10. For nearly five years, I had the best memories . Time goes fly, now I still remember her name.Maybe after 20 years~or 40 years, I would forget her name, but in the bottom of my heart, there is still something sweet singing , just like a philomel.I am sure.

沒有留言: