2008年6月22日 星期日

Directions for a meal


Tens years ago, I ran a circle from the living room to the kitchen. She kept singing'' Quick~my lovely lion head~I want to dig you into my stomach~"Oh...Geeee!!Lion head? It' s so scary!What's wrong with me? Was there a poor lion going to be decollated?


Nothing wrong, nothing happen. I would like to introduce my favorite meal to you! There was no lion to bee killed , and the dish is called ''Hong Shao lion head".


The ingredients and flavors were Chinese cabbage, 600g meat that had been wringed, a slice fo green onion , some peices of ginger, a spoon of salt, wine, sugar,flour.First, you have to put the meat into a bowl, and add the flavors I mentioned .

Beat them up in clockwise direction. Knead them into four balls, and place them into the pot , after an hour , you can taste your masterpiece.


At the moment you take it out, the wonderful smell and the fantastic looking storm into your nose and eyes. Once you eat them....oh the texture is unbelievable!


With a cool name, a delicious taste, Hong Shao lion head is definitely your best choice!




沒有留言: